August 9, 2008

{ Tagged }

Good Saturday morning to ya'!
I'm a little nervous about putting my kids' pictures on my blog but, I have wanted to introduce them to you for a while. So, I thought I would start with baby steps or in this case a teeny-tiny photo of them. If you squint really hard you may be able to just make out that there are four of them. I know, I'm wierd. By the way, the little sculpture is an original from Ms. Sassypants, made at school, of a bear.
Also, I was tagged by Laurie Anne over at Tinker's Piggies so here are my very, extremely, really boring answers...

Four things you should know about me before you invite me over:
1. I'm so happy you invited me.
2. I'm very laid back so, please don't make a big fuss because I'm just happy to be there with you. That's not to say that I don't appreciate it when a fuss has been made. Thoughtfulness is always appreciated.
3. My husband is always ready to leave before I am.
4. Please be on time.

The ABC's of Me
A: Attached or Single: happily attached
B: Best Friend: I don't have just one
C: Cake or pie: cake
D: Day of Choice: my birthday
E: Essential item: a good book
F: Favorite color: red
G: Gummy bears or worms: sour worms
H: Home Town: moved too much to have a "hometown"
I: Favorite indulgence: sleeping in
J: January or July: definitely July
K: Kids: 1 boy & 3 sassy girls
L: Life isn't complete without: my family
M: Marriage date: Oct. 17, 1992
N: Number of sibs: 5 sisters & 2 brothers
O: Oranges or apples: apples (especially baked in a pie)
P: Phobias: smelling like B.O.
Q: Quote: "Don't get caught up in the thick of thin things."
R: Reasons to smile: I smile at practically everything
S: Season of choice? Fall
T: Tag 5 folks: Cindy, Raechal, Erika, April, Courtney
U: Unknown fact about me: I want to go back & finish college
V: Vegetable: avocado (or is that a fruit?)
W: Worst habit: saying, "You know?" after each sentence
X: Xray or ultra sound? ultrasound
Y: Your favorite food? waffles
Z: Zodiac sign: Taurus

Have a happy weekend!

1 comment:

Laurie Anne said...

You boring?? Never :0)