December 15, 2008

{ Centerpieces & a Winner! }

Good Monday Morning! It is absolutely pouring here today! It is finally feeling like winter here in So Cal. Last week I mentioned a Christmas dinner for the ladies at church. Here are the centerpieces that I made for it.

They have that natural Christmas feel that I love. Some fake snow in the bottom, a mini pine wreath with a cardinal & nest. The best thing is that JoAnns is having great sales on everything so, these didn't cost very much.

I had to get them to the party safely, so this is what I came up with. My hubby laughed at me but, it worked perfectly. They arrived safe & sound.

Now onto the winner of my giveaway! I let Boo pick the winner out of a bowl & Ms. Sassypants stood by as a witness. And the winner is...drumroll, please...

The George's! Congrats & you will be receiving your package very soon. Thanks to everybody that entered the giveaway! You all made me feel good that there are people out there that actually read this thing.

7 comments:

Chris said...

Okay. I laughed out loud at the seatbelts. Too funny. But how could you not protect them? They're gorgeous!

Kasey said...

congrats to the george's!
everything looks so nice.

Jenny said...

Cute centerpieces and I will keep the way you transported them in mind. Congratulations to your winner...great giveaway.

Sheila said...

Beautiful centerpieces, they are unique!

The George's said...

Wow, I never win anything! How exciting! Thanks!!! I'm so excited!

I love the seat belt idea, that is so great!

Jeanne Oliver said...

LOVE the seatbelts....

Unknown said...

Love the seat belts too, hilarious!