January 18, 2011

{ Self-Portraits...EEK! }

Remember in my last post I told you about Little Miss Momma? Well, she gave some tips on taking self-portraits a few days ago so, I thought I'd give it a try for fun. I am very uncomfortable taking pictures of myself or having them taken, but lately I've been trying to change my attitude about that. I decided I want my kids to see the person behind the camera, so to speak, and get into those pictures with them.

Today Little Miss Momma is hosting a Self-Portrait Link Party & I decided to join.

This is very uncomfortable for me, but I'm hoping this will help me get over this insecurity already. Who knows, maybe I'll even join The Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday parties soon. :)

I would love to see some of your self-portraits. Go HERE for those tips on taking pictures of yourself & join the party!

5 comments:

Chrissy @ the Pearl Blog said...

Love the pictures! way to break out and embrace yourself!

Unknown said...

Love the photos!! and Im just like you! I am always the one behind the camera and most pictures of me are self portraits I need to jump into pictures with my kids too!!

A Beautiful Life said...

everyone has such awesome lighting! i'm seriously getting camera envy with everyone's cameras in the pics, i need a better one!! i love that color on you, very flattering!

Hillary
www.hillaryandfam.blogspot.com
www.helpamutha.blogspot.com

corners of my life said...

You should not be afraid of taking self-portraits. These photos are beautiful.

anosh said...

Cleaning company in Madinah
With cleaning company in Madinah, clean water will be obtained free from dirt and sediment. It is known that water is a source of life and can not live without it for long periods. We need to do all the daily cleaning, food preparation, irrigation and other daily operations we use. When water breaks down, we are exposed to many problems, but in order to avoid these problems, tanks can be installed at the top or bottom of the houses until there is water throughout the dayشركات تنظيف الخزانات بالمدينة