May 23, 2011

{ Another GW Recipe }

I got my Matthew Mead "Summer" magazine last week.
I have thoroughly enjoyed looking through it.
So many beautiful pictures!

Go here if you'd like to order one for yourself.
I am so looking forward to summer!

So, how about another recipe from GW!

Taco Casserole

1 lb. Ground Beef
1 small onion diced
½ can corn
1 can tomato soup
1 cup salsa
½ pkg. Taco seasoning
1 cup cheese
Corn chips
Lettuce
Sour cream or ranch dressing

In a pan cook meat and onion. Drain. Add corn, soup, salsa, & taco seasoning. Oil casserole dish and put approximately 1 inch of broken chips in the bottom. Pour meat mixture over the top and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake 350 for 35 min. Serve over shredded lettuce with ranch dressing or sour cream.

This was a huge hit with my family & it was so easy!
I did substitute the corn chips for Fritos, cuz, hey, who doesn't love anything with Fritos!?!
And I wanted my kids to like it, at least the first time I made it. :)

No comments: